Fixed ^
Can't accept a mission
Started by -Mono- [1896033] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hello Why can't I press the "Accept contract" button in Missions? I click, but nothing happens. Mission Massacrist
I Also have the same problem with mission "wrath with Duke". Click accept then page will be reloaded, and nothing change.
ditto to the shinanagins above, mine is with the mission Standard Routine , The Duke
Ditto, mine is with "Make it Slow"
Fixed ^
Hello, i also cannot accept a mission: Inside Job . Ty for your help.
Hello,
have the same problem. Can't accept or decline a mission. Mission name is Frenzy
Thanks!
have the same problem. Can't accept or decline a mission. Mission name is Frenzy
Thanks!
Fixed ^
Thank you.
Sorry, not all fixed: Maybe i've put my problem in the wrong thread, but... I could accept the mission, completed it, but, couldn't complete it at the missions.
And now the only thing i can do is stil "accept or decline"
And now the only thing i can do is stil "accept or decline"
Yep, that's a bit different issue, but it's also fixed now
I cant accept or decline the mission „Forgotten Bills“ what can i do to fix it
Edit: i fixed it ??
Edit: i fixed it ??
Can't accept red face contract. Just refreshes the screen when I hit accept twice.
Just curious, you aren't fixing them unless they are reported, is that because you don't know who is being affected? So many people don't report things, sometimes for years if the problem persists. Some people are sadly "Welcome mats" for front doors. So they just assume you will fix it since there are 4 pages on the same bug? many will think, its been reported and its gonna be fixed so they won't have to do something, so in this case it seems a bit...off?
Thanks for the time.
Just curious, you aren't fixing them unless they are reported, is that because you don't know who is being affected? So many people don't report things, sometimes for years if the problem persists. Some people are sadly "Welcome mats" for front doors. So they just assume you will fix it since there are 4 pages on the same bug? many will think, its been reported and its gonna be fixed so they won't have to do something, so in this case it seems a bit...off?
Thanks for the time.
Having the same issue
Fixed ^
I'm having the same issue with "New Kid of the Block" mission. Keeps logging I accepted it, but it doesn't activate or show what I need to do.
We are know who exactly is affected, it's not too many accounts, about 200. However to fix this automatically we need to change the system a bit and also ensure that everything will work as expected. This is being done now, however we are also fixing this manually for those people who want it to be done faster.
A little bit different issue, but it's fixed