Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't accept a mission

Started by -Mono- [1896033] on in Bugs & Issues.

97 replies · 713 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Siela [2933083]
Hello Why can't I press the "Accept contract" button in Missions? I click, but nothing happens. Mission Massacrist
McLaren [236315]
I Also have the same problem with mission "wrath with Duke". Click accept then page will be reloaded, and nothing change.
FlowerFly [2152032]
Sorry, not all fixed: Maybe i've put my problem in the wrong thread, but... I could accept the mission, completed it, but, couldn't complete it at the missions.
And now the only thing i can do is stil "accept or decline"
RoninRaven [606826]
Can't accept red face contract. Just refreshes the screen when I hit accept twice.

Just curious, you aren't fixing them unless they are reported, is that because you don't know who is being affected? So many people don't report things, sometimes for years if the problem persists. Some people are sadly "Welcome mats" for front doors. So they just assume you will fix it since there are 4 pages on the same bug? many will think, its been reported and its gonna be fixed so they won't have to do something, so in this case it seems a bit...off?

Thanks for the time.
jason_lawless [2985564]
I'm having the same issue with "New Kid of the Block" mission. Keeps logging I accepted it, but it doesn't activate or show what I need to do.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
We are know who exactly is affected, it's not too many accounts, about 200. However to fix this automatically we need to change the system a bit and also ensure that everything will work as expected. This is being done now, however we are also fixing this manually for those people who want it to be done faster.