5 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Most-liked replies
Kafia[2480738]
· 3 likes · I got a think for sale. DM me. Thnx.
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · I guess it's possible to add a whole separate row for area unlocks, it's not really feasible to add them to the end of these logs though. I'll have a think.
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I don't think it is worth adding a whole log for this, lets see what Joe thinks. Thanks!
I guess it's possible to add a whole separate row for area unlocks, it's not really feasible to add them to the end of these logs though. I'll have a think.