Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vandalism

Started by alexxei [2290951] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

alexxei [2290951]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

14:43:39 - 28/07/23 You used 3 nerve successfully spraying graffiti in the West Side (unique)

Not showing what reward this has, which is unlocked Red Light district.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I don't think it is worth adding a whole log for this, lets see what Joe thinks.

Thanks!
Hemigidius [2157705]
I think it would be a good idea to add it.

Example: You used 3 nerve successfully spraying graffiti in the West Side unlocking the Red Light district (unique)

Also adding the same for the other unique area unlocks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I guess it's possible to add a whole separate row for area unlocks, it's not really feasible to add them to the end of these logs though. I'll have a think.