Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock Market - Volatility Update

Started by Lt_Wolf [73234] Admin on in Stock Market.

803 replies · 38.7k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 804 / 804 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MariaF [2876754]
Why did my stock disappear?! I had value of approx 2 milion there and it is wiped out! Did you make the stock go bankrupt, or what?!
Rockem [1639350]
Can you at least lower the fees? Can barely make enough money per day to cover the fees. This has turned into a pay to play game, sad.
Winguem [2862329]
The fees was understandable enough for previous stock performance numbers, at current volatility the fees hits real hard.
Def need to be cut down or just removed.
Bantor [2179037]
I'm still waiting until FHG gets close to $700-$710. That used to happen roughly every 3 months... From the graph I dont think that is going to happen any time soon, if at all.