Stock Market - Volatility Update
Started by Lt_Wolf [73234] Admin on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 804 / 804 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Why did my stock disappear?! I had value of approx 2 milion there and it is wiped out! Did you make the stock go bankrupt, or what?!
All my stocks are still down and barely moving each day.
This nerf is bullshit
This nerf is bullshit
On which stock should I invest??
Can someone please help me..
Can someone please help me..
reliance me kar le bhai ya fir ITC sabka fav :p
It's been a couple weeks, where is it?
you're seeing it.
A new company idea in suggestions that could be interesting with the recent changes in volatility.
Stock Brokerage
Stock Brokerage
Can you at least lower the fees? Can barely make enough money per day to cover the fees. This has turned into a pay to play game, sad.
Non sequitur, Will Robinson! Non sequitur!
The fees was understandable enough for previous stock performance numbers, at current volatility the fees hits real hard.
Def need to be cut down or just removed.
Def need to be cut down or just removed.
Cayman islands actually seems viable now!
What the feck happened to Yazoo?!
Total nerf on stocks.
Totally removed any way other than luck in casino or buying DPs to make money without scams.
Only movement is so small that fees remove any profit thats possible OR they drop vastly. ($7.43 (1.08%))
Made this suggestion already..
ITS only a suggestion and needs work but an active input may help reduce or remove fees.
Totally removed any way other than luck in casino or buying DPs to make money without scams.
Only movement is so small that fees remove any profit thats possible OR they drop vastly. ($7.43 (1.08%))
Made this suggestion already..
ITS only a suggestion and needs work but an active input may help reduce or remove fees.
Mentions: Remove stock fees
I'm still waiting until FHG gets close to $700-$710. That used to happen roughly every 3 months... From the graph I dont think that is going to happen any time soon, if at all.
Idk what you’re all complaining about, I invested 17B in stocks on the 4th and I’m currently 3.6M up after fees.
this is great income.
this is great income.
I'm up by over 100m...
Good lookin