Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Passive stats

Started by Timinator [2737568] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Timinator [2737568]
When u put merits into stats, I know they cant be seen by stat spies, but do they affect the Duke missions targets u can get? Or ist just based on stats?

Sorry. I 4got to post this in Q+A forum!
Shaitan [2802630]
I wouldn't have thought so, however all duke mission targets WILL be within the fair fight bonus range no matter what your stats are (enhanced with merits or not)