Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Discord

Started by Lambdadelta [1938313] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Lambdadelta [1938313]
My Torn account is linked to a discord account I am currently locked out of as I was in prison for two years and forgot the password. Is there a way to switch it over to another discord account?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
This is only a suggestion as I really don't know the answer.

Try messaging one of the game's player officers.

https://www.torn.com/staff.php

Green Highlight: Ensuring Player Security/Well Being

These players will most likely know how to help or at least point you in the right direction. Good luck!