Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

....New Player Booky

Started by 8reuciceW8rld [3045001] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

8reuciceW8rld [3045001]

I'm new on torn striving to be the best enterprise out
What's the process on starting a Booky biz??? I got a good great combat sports idea! But I need the layout particulars

Odin-All-Father [2010524]
Ok, so firstly you need starting funds.

you can’t offer people odds and take bets that you can’t pay out.

example; you offer 1/1 on Man U to beat Man City, I can’t bet 1B on Man U because you don’t have the 1B to send me on top of mine.

secondly; torn has a bookie already, why would anyone use you.

finally; save yourself and everyone else the time and just don’t do it.