Why I don't get Stat Enhancer in city map?
Stat Enhancer
Started by Alvarez_19 [2805706] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Do you have DN turned on in settings?
100%. Turn on the DN setting, I got em right away after that.
Had my turn off for months but I finally found some
Yeah I got like 2-3 SEs when I turned on my DN.
I found a Cesium when I had DN on
Whats DN?
im new sorry but what is DN?
Deez Nuts
Dontsayitdontsayitdontsayit
Legit. He sold me the cesium
Daaaaamn
Deez nuts
You should look for stat randomizers instead, they are better.
GOTEEEEEM
I'd like to congratulate everyone involved in this attempt. Yall got em!
?
You should ask Candice, she'll be able to help you.
Posting in legendary thread