Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Octochicken plushie

Started by Ahab [1735214] on in Suggestions.

54 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ahab [1735214]
Octochicken needs a plushie that is all

Halloween plushie as random city find for those that don't find meat hook o/
[image: i.imgur.com]

Give your artist/s something fun to do

Other names
Chicthulhu
Turkraken
BrandyQHQ [2899416]
Message a person randomly to like a new plushie idea, with no warning on the image. Good way to get a person to throw up, good way to get a negative reaction and downvote. Warn people you message.
SentryFrog [2992319]
I don't even know what to say to this. I've had Turducken, but this is a whole new level. I actually hate seafood, but I'll have to show my wife to get her take. She like octopus and crab. On the other hand to the point of the post, and monster plushie could be interesting.