‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Wiki : Shoplifting thread
Posts archived: 333 / 333 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
[image: i.imgur.com] 16:41:23 - 28/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique)
Status: Cameras recording
(cs90)
splent [2088243] Admin
Staff
28 Aug 2023, 17:51 TCT · #262
13:45:23 - 28/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique)
All security active, CS: 82
Btw, I'm not sure how many ppl noticed, but there were two new enhancers added:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Didn't ss and idk how to check logs cause I'm fairly new (just an old acc) But I got the razor unique at Cs 50
what's flashlight could be used for?
18:08:07 - 28/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique) Same as those above but CS 40
splent [2088243] Admin
Staff
28 Aug 2023, 19:53 TCT · #266
Burglary probably.
04:04:15 - 29/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Sally's Sweet Shop gaining 1x Tin of Treats (unique)
[image: i.imgur.com] Star for skill level 100.
Status: Camera disabled.
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
29 Aug 2023, 04:12 TCT · #268
"security disabled" as in camera or cameras and guards?
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
29 Aug 2023, 04:41 TCT · #269
Thanks, good catch
Correct. Both security has to be down. (At least I'm 95% sure that's what I meant when I wrote that last week).
I have a unique available for Bits & Bobs, only skill of 12 and I got the cameras disabled one already. I notice the wiki says 39 unique and the details overlay says 40 so maybe a new one.
[image: i.imgur.com] 10:48:04 - 29/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from TC Clothing gaining 1x Crop Top, 1x Coin Purse, 1x Lipstick (unique)
Status: Camera recording, Checkpoint enabled.
(cs90)
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
29 Aug 2023, 15:50 TCT · #273 · edited
Could you please attempt to get it and post again when you have? I think one may have been added or changed, as I also now have a unique available at bits after having nothing there for like two weeks
Bits n bobs only have camera. Am I misunderstanding something maybe... Addtition: 22:57:01 - 20/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Big Al's Gun Shop gaining 1x Flash Grenade Wiki says 2-3.
00:36:06 - 29/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique) 00:36:06 - 29/08/23 Your shoplifting skill level increased to 12 Got it at CS 11, Wiki says 40. Didn't notice status of security devices
[image: i.imgur.com] 20:30:40 - 30/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Sally's Sweet Shop gaining 4x Bag of Sherbet (unique)
Status: Camera recording
07:46:22 - 01/09/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique) Finally got it. Been available since at least skill 12. Security enabled only
[image: i.imgur.com] 14:14:44 - 03/09/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining $18,270 (unique)
Status: Cameras disabled.
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
3 Sep 2023, 20:12 TCT · #279
Any idea what level the star appeared?
Sorry no idea, because of disabled camera i could have missed it, but am guessing its at higher cs