Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wiki : Shoplifting thread

Started by damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

332 replies · 11.5k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 333 / 333 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

splent [2088243] Admin Staff
13:45:23 - 28/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique)

All security active, CS: 82


Btw, I'm not sure how many ppl noticed, but there were two new enhancers added:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
TealJade [1737229]
18:08:07 - 28/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique)

Same as those above but CS 40
Xhogaux [2665984]
I have a unique available for Bits & Bobs, only skill of 12 and I got the cameras disabled one already. I notice the wiki says 39 unique and the details overlay says 40 so maybe a new one.
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
Could you please attempt to get it and post again when you have?
I think one may have been added or changed, as I also now have a unique available at bits after having nothing there for like two weeks
RipTheJacker [1953965]
Bits n bobs only have camera.
Am I misunderstanding something maybe...

Addtition:
22:57:01 - 20/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Big Al's Gun Shop gaining 1x Flash Grenade

Wiki says 2-3.
Whittlinman [1843716]
00:36:06 - 29/08/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique)

00:36:06 - 29/08/23 Your shoplifting skill level increased to 12

Got it at CS 11, Wiki says 40. Didn't notice status of security devices
Xhogaux [2665984]
07:46:22 - 01/09/23 You used 4 nerve successfully shoplifting from Bits 'n' Bobs gaining 1x Cut-Throat Razor, 1x Shaving Foam (unique)


Finally got it. Been available since at least skill 12. Security enabled only