Deleted
About this thread
Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 104
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 63 likes ·
Bruh what? You asked me to give you my house if I died... Madolf: Make a deal with me bogie. If I can pay you 60b or if you are on your deathbed please allow me the honor of obtaining … - ISHAAN [2112856]
· 57 likes ·
Share the uncomfortable interactions you f**king mong - strange2 [68827]
· 45 likes ·
He visited our faction for a little bit and was very pleasant. If you always type like a first year legal student, then he might just not want to talk to you.
Mentioned in this thread
Andyman [471591] ×1
In my experience he's more of a no-nonsense, straightforward kind of guy, but all my interactions with him are limited to global chat.
Regardless, I don't think his demeanor is "negative" as a whole, more like jaded after a long time of dealing with idiots. Then again, I haven't known him for as long as a lot of other people here, so what the f**k do I know.
Regardless, I don't think his demeanor is "negative" as a whole, more like jaded after a long time of dealing with idiots. Then again, I haven't known him for as long as a lot of other people here, so what the f**k do I know.
He visited our faction for a little bit and was very pleasant. If you always type like a first year legal student, then he might just not want to talk to you.
Share the uncomfortable interactions you f**king mong
Show your work.
What did you expect? Him being friends with 40k active people and have chats with them simultanously?
I thought he lived in a sea fort.
The fact that he takes time to actually REPLY at all is already a big thing for me tbh. Text is always something that can be read differently depending on how your brain wants it to sound, so I don't think it's him.
I agree, his deep, gruff voice, and the patronizing way he rolls his Rs, makes him sound like a complete jerkbag.
In my experience (a few personal chats and some forum posts) he’s very quick and helpful. My faction name has two spaces between two of the words because he helped me figure out how to use the name despite another (very old and inactive) faction using it
did bogie say why the old faction hasn't been deleted considering its filled with 4 fedded accounts that haven't been active for ~5 years?
He's alright.
22:20:05 - 29/11/22 You were sent a Hell Priest Mask '22 from bogie with the message: Lucky dip prize winner! Congratulations!
22:20:05 - 29/11/22 You were sent a Hell Priest Mask '22 from bogie with the message: Lucky dip prize winner! Congratulations!
"Perhaps we should consider extending a gesture of kindness..."
such as calling him passive-aggressive and deriding his communication style on a public forum?
yeah, thats how i do kindness too you passive-aggressive condescendingly demanding player of a free text-based game.
Please accept the above as a similar gesture of kindness.
such as calling him passive-aggressive and deriding his communication style on a public forum?
yeah, thats how i do kindness too you passive-aggressive condescendingly demanding player of a free text-based game.
Please accept the above as a similar gesture of kindness.
After years of dealing with all of the roleplaying hooligans in GD he doesn't take anybody's shit anymore
Yeah! Eat his manor living rich ass.
I dunno, he may say some crazy shit but the dude is ok.
if you face customers for years on end and don't have an internal monologue that sounds like this, then i'm legitimately afraid of you:
Stay away from the man’s house, there’s no reason you should know anything about his manor, let alone letting everyone know that it’s semi-hostile. No wonder he was curt with you, you’re outing him for living in a haunted mansion.
my brother in christ, what in the everloving f**k is your signature