Grave
Grave pls
Started by DogWater3 [3030404] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Cool ?
Bad dog! No! Stop it.
Don't beg.
Don't beg.
Hope you are using lube.
I don’t normally comment on things like this but I’ve two things to say
1. One thing
2.Two things
1. One thing
2.Two things
Maybe you're not the only one who likes fire hydrants.
Whelp.
Whelp.
Considering the circulation is only roughly 130k, I am not sure how you expect to get to 1 million. Also they are only 17k a piece, just buy some more they are pretty cheap.
Cool story, bro
My search for fire hydrant donations has put me in the hospital for at least 20 hours. Rough times for a dog
12:47:41 - 31/08/23 You sent 40x Fire Hydrant to DogWater3 with the message: Sniff well
I’d share some with you
A man of syn but a man of wholesome. I’ll make sure to pee on everyone of em