Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave pls

Started by DogWater3 [3030404] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Prwrld [2937519]
I don’t normally comment on things like this but I’ve two things to say

1. One thing
2.Two things
Anti-Wind [2734918]
Considering the circulation is only roughly 130k, I am not sure how you expect to get to 1 million. Also they are only 17k a piece, just buy some more they are pretty cheap.