Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Am I doomed?

Started by DarenPurified [2987574] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 550 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

DarenPurified [2987574]
Some loser who I assume has no real power in life just got real butt hurt because I "didn't know my place". I'm pretty sure I'm now targeted for life because this guy can't accept the fact that he has no say in anything that matters. Keep in mind, this is after he got up in MY buisness asking weird questions about things that had absolutely nothing to do with him. Naturally, I called him a "weirdo", and oh boy I guess that sent the compensator train barreling down the tracks with no sign of stopping. So, is that it? Am I doomed for life because this guy has nothing better to do with has sad lonely days? Or... is there hope yet.

Edit - Thanks for the advice all, I'll take every bit of hate adequately and become a better Tornvestite.
nihilisticcat [2112766]
Just block him and ignore the assault and train, he'll get bored and back off eventually. Keep your head down and eventually you'll out-stat him and he'll be limited to bounties to get you

Your bounties will actually help your faction in wars, as they help the progress towards early discharge (free get-out-of-hosp free card), and outside of wars ask in chat if someone is willing to claim bounties for you to earn a few bucks at convenient times for you (cds, e, n already used up) - he's helping you more than hindering you
Taxxon [882264]
BItching on the forums without any context doesnt really help your cause.

If they asking "weird" questions care to share?
Hopslam [795412]
Try to be more compassionate and empathetic instead of judgmental. It will help throughout life, games included.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You only received 10 bounties from him, which is the max possible to place at once.

Are you doomed? No... Just block him and ignore him.

He literally just rage bountied you. Once... 10 bounties.

People have been bountied for weeks and gotten away from them by simply blocking them and ignoring them.

edit: Fun fact... If you block them, they can't put a bounty reason on you anymore.
Runalf [2047589]
Nah you will be fine as long as you don't post anything on the forums about it and give him attention.


Oh wait a second.......
DarenPurified [2987574]
I did not know Med-Evil was such an apparent stain to the torn community lol. Thanks for the advice all, I'll take every bit of hate adequately and become a better Tornvestite.
Mubb [2344222]
Better yet, leave the shit stain of a faction, and clean your name from its shitty existence. I guarantee you have a better time.