Device: samsung SM-G990B Android: 13 App version: 1.9.34
Not receiving notifications on phone. Only events apper. Does not appear any notifications about boosters drugs energy nerve etc.
Tried to clear cache, reloging, reinstalling app. Nothing changed.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
· #2
Passing along to Vadim.
Thanks..!!
vadimto [1979277] Admin
Staff
· #3
Hello, Did you receive a drug cooldown notification at 11:23? Thanks!
Hello,
No nothing at all. no drug no landing from flight.
vadimto [1979277] Admin
Staff
· #5 · edited
I have sent you a few test notifications (messages and travel). Did you receive test notifications?
No, I haven't received test notifications.
This is also happening to me, not receiving notifications.
Model SM-G973U1
Have missed 4 flight notifications thus far.
I'm having the same issue. No notifications for flights, energy, race events, nothing. I also have an Android if that makes a difference.
Edit: just tested putting things in my bazaar and for some odd reason I do still get the notifications when something has sold, but no others.
Having same issue, also started around Monday.
Already tried clearing cache, clearing data, reinstalling, issue remains.
Device: samsung SM-A505FN Android: 11 App version: 1.9.35
vadimto [1979277] Admin
Staff
· #10
This issue should be fixed. Please check if notifications works well now.
Nerve will be full in 1 hr. Flight will land in 2. Will let you know
Received notification for nerve bar full.
Nerve, life, travel...alll sent notification.
Good job and thx for the Quick fix
vadimto [1979277] Admin
Staff
· #13
I will mark this issue as fixed. Thanks!
I am having the same issue. From Monday. Not receiving any notifications. Notifications is still not working for me.
Device: samsung SM-A325F
Android: 13
App version: 1.9.35
I'm also still having this issue, starting around Monday.
App version: 1.9.35
Device: Samsung SM-F926U1
Android Version: 13