Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notifications

Started by Loore [860631] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Loore [860631]
Device: samsung SM-G990B Android: 13 App version: 1.9.34

Not receiving notifications on phone. Only events apper. Does not appear any notifications about boosters drugs energy nerve etc.

Tried to clear cache, reloging, reinstalling app. Nothing changed.
vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff
I have sent you a few test notifications (messages and travel). Did you receive test notifications?
SamLJackson [2818430]
I'm having the same issue. No notifications for flights, energy, race events, nothing. I also have an Android if that makes a difference.

Edit: just tested putting things in my bazaar and for some odd reason I do still get the notifications when something has sold, but no others.
b3rs3rk3r [3003770]
Having same issue, also started around Monday.
Already tried clearing cache, clearing data, reinstalling, issue remains.

Device: samsung SM-A505FN Android: 11 App version: 1.9.35
BGunner [2639131]
I am having the same issue. From Monday. Not receiving any notifications. Notifications is still not working for me.

Device: samsung SM-A325F
Android: 13
App version: 1.9.35