I just got to class A with 228 points, so I'm short about 40 points of fully upgrading a car. Is this a situation where I need to race in mudpit with my cosworth to get some points, or can I spend all of it on an NSX and still hope to win some?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I would still go nsx because you're very close and it will match you to people in similar racing skill (mostly)
Similar RS, now that's funny.
Mod the NSX and use the short ratio gearbox, the NSX is the jack of all trades and it will win enough points quickly enough to upgrade the Cosworth.