Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class A advice

Started by Degtyrev [2478632] on in Racing.

3 replies · 316 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Degtyrev [2478632]
I just got to class A with 228 points, so I'm short about 40 points of fully upgrading a car. Is this a situation where I need to race in mudpit with my cosworth to get some points, or can I spend all of it on an NSX and still hope to win some?
HunterGT [1890443]
Mod the NSX and use the short ratio gearbox, the NSX is the jack of all trades and it will win enough points quickly enough to upgrade the Cosworth.