Where should I post looking for a loan? I just need it to help get my faction off the ground, I can pay back when war is over
Loans?
Started by Crocodile_Dundy [2870216] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 4Am [2318684]
· 17 likes ·
No one is going to loan you anything besides Duke in the city as “Loan Shark” If you need a loan to get your faction going then you’re not ready to run a faction properly. Good luck - Ice [2641154]
· 12 likes ·
I mean, you're suspicious yourself (multi/restart) so I don't blame him being shocked. At 12 days old I was learning that my energy shouldn't go in the dump. - Miya [3054822]
· 3 likes ·
R+ definitely not a suspicious person [image: profileimages.torn.com]
No one is going to loan you anything besides Duke in the city as “Loan Shark”
If you need a loan to get your faction going then you’re not ready to run a faction properly. Good luck
If you need a loan to get your faction going then you’re not ready to run a faction properly. Good luck
beggar. go away.
Graveyard
I would suggest the best option for you is to get into an established newbie faction, and fly, grow your stats. Yes, most like to do it on your own, but you really are behind already not being in an established faction.
Considering you are RW - and holding your little 15%.... you should be making your own money...
Considering you are RW - and holding your little 15%.... you should be making your own money...
That’s the plan
mince we war
mince we war
from faction description : "Things will be rough the first war, but I will make sure you all have the Xanax needed to help fight."
by begging
by begging
I mean, you're suspicious yourself (multi/restart) so I don't blame him being shocked. At 12 days old I was learning that my energy shouldn't go in the dump.
Bro, first off if you need money you need to make some friends and earn their trust then someone will be more inclined to loan you money since you’ll have some sort of credibility , since that doesn’t seem like an option for you I would suggest having some sort of collateral you can give to someone to hold on to. But nonetheless Goodluck I guess
Have you tried not starting a faction until you can actually fund it??
I know its a bit if a strange concept but who knows it mite be the way forward...
I know its a bit if a strange concept but who knows it mite be the way forward...
Wait we shouldnt be searching that??
Graved as requested
11 b networth? Seems multi ?
they paid RM lol