Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loans?

Started by Crocodile_Dundy [2870216] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 457 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

4Am [2318684]
No one is going to loan you anything besides Duke in the city as “Loan Shark”

If you need a loan to get your faction going then you’re not ready to run a faction properly. Good luck
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
I would suggest the best option for you is to get into an established newbie faction, and fly, grow your stats. Yes, most like to do it on your own, but you really are behind already not being in an established faction.

Considering you are RW - and holding your little 15%.... you should be making your own money...
Elldritch [2892021]
from faction description : "Things will be rough the first war, but I will make sure you all have the Xanax needed to help fight."

by begging
Ice [2641154]
I mean, you're suspicious yourself (multi/restart) so I don't blame him being shocked. At 12 days old I was learning that my energy shouldn't go in the dump.
Titus [2198442]
Bro, first off if you need money you need to make some friends and earn their trust then someone will be more inclined to loan you money since you’ll have some sort of credibility , since that doesn’t seem like an option for you I would suggest having some sort of collateral you can give to someone to hold on to. But nonetheless Goodluck I guess
Shenzi [2410113]
Have you tried not starting a faction until you can actually fund it??

I know its a bit if a strange concept but who knows it mite be the way forward...