GOD’S PLAN
I would like to preface this by saying a big thank you to my Religious Extremist brothers and sisters. You guys are the best team that I’ve ever worked alongside.
Couldn’t be prouder to work alongside my fellow Ayatollah’s; Zuni, HerrSchmidt, Stan, Khawasi, dakoolnoob, Champion, Uncle and MagicDust - couldn’t have done it without you guys at all. Carrying shifts when we looked dead in the gutter. Not a single ounce of arguing, even when things didn’t look great. You guys are brothers and I’m glad to have had such great people step up to the job when many others wouldn’t.
The amazing jihadists; Aaassh, Belkas, DongGuem, deft, Tiksan, Unique, Antuntun, Harley, ThunderThighs, NutBurger, BMO, RebelOnline, mikk and xanty - you guys are killers. A special s/o to RebelOnline, ThunderThighs, Aaassh who carried us though godless times, kept our faith strong and ensured we were never led astray.
Huge thanks to all our first pagers Aaassh, Lot, bblake17, Defectus, dakoolnoob, RebelOnline, Nihar, Yellow, Hopslam, Uncensored, Copper, budzy, KingsterBin, KopNudler, acesoron, cestlatimmy, CaptHindsight, TheBailer, haohao229900, Daskeuh
This was easily the most stacked team I’ve ever worked with, you guys are god’s chosen people.
I would like to preface this by saying a big thank you to my Religious Extremist brothers and sisters. You guys are the best team that I’ve ever worked alongside.
Couldn’t be prouder to work alongside my fellow Ayatollah’s; Zuni, HerrSchmidt, Stan, Khawasi, dakoolnoob, Champion, Uncle and MagicDust - couldn’t have done it without you guys at all. Carrying shifts when we looked dead in the gutter. Not a single ounce of arguing, even when things didn’t look great. You guys are brothers and I’m glad to have had such great people step up to the job when many others wouldn’t.
The amazing jihadists; Aaassh, Belkas, DongGuem, deft, Tiksan, Unique, Antuntun, Harley, ThunderThighs, NutBurger, BMO, RebelOnline, mikk and xanty - you guys are killers. A special s/o to RebelOnline, ThunderThighs, Aaassh who carried us though godless times, kept our faith strong and ensured we were never led astray.
Huge thanks to all our first pagers Aaassh, Lot, bblake17, Defectus, dakoolnoob, RebelOnline, Nihar, Yellow, Hopslam, Uncensored, Copper, budzy, KingsterBin, KopNudler, acesoron, cestlatimmy, CaptHindsight, TheBailer, haohao229900, Daskeuh
This was easily the most stacked team I’ve ever worked with, you guys are god’s chosen people.