How do I submit a banner ad? The procedure for submitting and ad has changed since the last time I submitted an ad. I am unable to locate anything in announcements about the change or the correct process.
Issue Banner ads
Started by Toypurina [2373781] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
It is located in its usual place (https://www.torn.com/messageinc2.php#!p=main). The only change is that you no longer have to upload your images to the Gallery. You can directly upload the ad image and follow the direction to place the ad.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
Nothing happens when I click the Upload button
Where am I directly uploading the image from? I put in the link to the appropriate faction and when I click the "upload Image" button, nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, at this point I'm frustrated.
I have attempted this from 2 different devices, WITHOUT TornTools enabled, and even from Torn PDA. I have had others attempt this also and they get the same result I get. Nothing happens when they click the "upload image" button, nothing happens.
Yeah, at this point I'm frustrated.
I have attempted this from 2 different devices, WITHOUT TornTools enabled, and even from Torn PDA. I have had others attempt this also and they get the same result I get. Nothing happens when they click the "upload image" button, nothing happens.
It would have helped if you had provided your browser and device information while submitting the bug report. I can reproduce the issue on mobile devices only. The upload button is not working.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Roman for checking.
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Roman for checking.
Thanks!
THe upload image isn't working on windows, chrome either
Opera Gx
As I mentioned on my previous thread, I tested on Android, using TornPDA and Torn app itself.
Also on Google Chrome on my laptop it is the same output. Button is broken
Also on Google Chrome on my laptop it is the same output. Button is broken
This was happening due to CSP rules, should be fixed now.
Thanks!
Thanks!