Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue Banner ads

Started by Toypurina [2373781] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Toypurina [2373781]
How do I submit a banner ad? The procedure for submitting and ad has changed since the last time I submitted an ad. I am unable to locate anything in announcements about the change or the correct process.
Toypurina [2373781]
Where am I directly uploading the image from? I put in the link to the appropriate faction and when I click the "upload Image" button, nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, at this point I'm frustrated.
I have attempted this from 2 different devices, WITHOUT TornTools enabled, and even from Torn PDA. I have had others attempt this also and they get the same result I get. Nothing happens when they click the "upload image" button, nothing happens.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
It would have helped if you had provided your browser and device information while submitting the bug report. I can reproduce the issue on mobile devices only. The upload button is not working.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Passing along to Roman for checking.

Thanks!
dragzoR1 [2946086]
As I mentioned on my previous thread, I tested on Android, using TornPDA and Torn app itself.

Also on Google Chrome on my laptop it is the same output. Button is broken