Meh
-Delete-
Started by JDWV [2029519] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 585 / 585 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 585
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Meh
Meh
Meh
Meh
R+ for the laughs provided
Doubt I'll join, but I will subscribe to the thread
R+/Bump
R+/Bump
I am Kasto and I approve those messages.
3 year veteran of the healers here. Knowing the team and the future plans for the 39th, if you want to crank those revives and earn some great cash, this is a great opportunity!
This is awfully targeted
Meh
Meh
Bazinga
Meh
Meh
What made the invisible man decline the job offer?
He couldn’t see himself doing it!
He couldn’t see himself doing it!
Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals.
What do you call someone who refuses to fart in public? A private tutor.
Why are colds bad criminals? Because they're easy to catch.