Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Started by BlackPorcupine [2695223] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.[/background]
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.