Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Closed]

Started by BlackPorcupine [2695223] on in Attacking.

47 replies · 931 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]
Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.

Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.
BlackPorcupine [2695223]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.[/background]


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.

BlackPorcupine [2695223]

Paid up in full for all attackers as of right now.


Currently buying losses at 300K each.
Attack me and lose.
Send me DM when you are done with your attacks.
I will pay when I am online.
I will edit this post when I am no longer buying.