Of those who access forums, what % stay in the game?
Player Retention?
Started by Crie [2176937] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nicotine [2440291]
· 16 likes ·
None. We've already quit, just kinda 'd3vld it'.
Mentioned in this thread
CRLF [2095076] ×1
420%
What are you asking?
After seeing this forum, I have a feeling we all out of the game...
I cannot give a specific % of how many are still in the game after accessing the forum.
I believe from the data I pulled from the forum threads and post. The equation to find the answer is DN%.
I believe from the data I pulled from the forum threads and post. The equation to find the answer is DN%.
Are you suggesting players that access forums maybe be more likely to quit the game? Since you're not asking about general player retention, you're asking specifically about those who access the forums
Edit:
Since you liked my post, I will assume this is the case.
The answer, then, is that I'd wager more people that access the forums are much more likely to stay than leave compared to those who don't, as the basic fact they browse the forums shows they are more involved in the torn community and have more interest than those who don't. This is the same across all games.
Edit:
Since you liked my post, I will assume this is the case.
The answer, then, is that I'd wager more people that access the forums are much more likely to stay than leave compared to those who don't, as the basic fact they browse the forums shows they are more involved in the torn community and have more interest than those who don't. This is the same across all games.
idk if it helps but most of the replies will likely be from people who play the game and access the forums
None. We've already quit, just kinda 'd3vld it'.
9%
about tree fiddy
lol
Hmm?
915%
42
Jokes aside, if you're implying that the forum has an impact on if players are more likely to keep playing or not, I think you could find other features, game mechanics and groups of people who have a bigger impact.
Jokes aside, if you're implying that the forum has an impact on if players are more likely to keep playing or not, I think you could find other features, game mechanics and groups of people who have a bigger impact.
Where's that data guy? Of the players with at least one forum post, there's some percentage that has an activity streak of at least 30 days or whatever number you wanna use.
69%
In most games the forums are a feature or even a side part of the game. Perhaps even third party. In torn the forums are a large part of the game.
In theater as a comparison to forums I would consider to be fourth wall. Where the people of the performance engage the audience and bring them into the show proper so that they are not just spectating but participating.
In torn the forums are as much a part of the game as the auction house or bazaar. You can easily ignore this place. But you will be missing a lot of what is going on. Trades and moves of war happen here. A player could ignore any part of the game and still play but inevitably have a lesser level of achievement and understanding.
Not sure what my point is. Perhaps trying to make this thread more useful or perhaps just way too tired. Regardless the forums are a much bigger part of torn than in most games.
In theater as a comparison to forums I would consider to be fourth wall. Where the people of the performance engage the audience and bring them into the show proper so that they are not just spectating but participating.
In torn the forums are as much a part of the game as the auction house or bazaar. You can easily ignore this place. But you will be missing a lot of what is going on. Trades and moves of war happen here. A player could ignore any part of the game and still play but inevitably have a lesser level of achievement and understanding.
Not sure what my point is. Perhaps trying to make this thread more useful or perhaps just way too tired. Regardless the forums are a much bigger part of torn than in most games.
I believe everyone who post on thread and active in forum is Ched. He made different personas to differentiate, so new player will see that Torn is active and comment on the post. We are One.
I’m Spartacus Ched!