49 replies · 945 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Unlucky[2472585]
· 6 likes · Conspiracy theory: Ched has upped the stats on inactive noobs to make haloween farming harder
Fermion[2691036]Officer
· 1 likes · Metal nunchaku has lower accuracy than Enfield or diamond knife which you used in previous fights. It also looks like you're on xanax drug cd, or some other cooldown, since your damage in the fight you lost was low as …
I have targets that I like to use for Duke missions. They're all easy to kill targets from previous Duke missions. Mostly deserters who haven't been online for years.
But just now I attacked seven targets and could not land a single hit on any of them. These are targets that I usually beat in 1 or 2 hits and they rarely ever hit me. But suddenly I'm missing every hit while they slowly kill me. I even tried using pepper spray. Still not a single hit landed.
Have Duke targets been beefed in a recent update? I didn't see that in the notes. Or is this a bug? It can't be bad luck.
My nunchuck has 63.96 accuracy, but my knife has 62.06 accuracy. Are there other factors involved in accuracy?
I guess I'll switch back to the knife and try some of these targets again. Maybe that's it. I switched to nunchuck like a week ago. Weird that I didn't notice a difference until now, though.
The cooldown is from medding out of the hospital. I've never actually used a drug in Torn.
Thanks for taking a look. Much appreciated. Hopefully it's that simple. I'll know soon.
Yeah, it sounds crazy. I'm just missing something. You're right, it's probably the nunchucks.
I got them from mission rewards and saw the damage and accuracy numbers were both higher than my knife and switched. But I guess the numbers aren't enough to tell if a weapon is better.
I'll have enough energy to try again and find out in 2 minutes.
Don't worry too much about it, just use pepper spray as it's a really cheap temp and will help you a lot.
Weapon xp could be a factor but you don't have that education yet. Possibly also merits used in weapon mastery. Or your faction might have had war perks activated earlier and so on.
Ok, I might be wrong about Rank trigger, but this seems genuinely a bug.
However do you ever 1-2 hit kill a player many times without pepper spray and then suddenly cant hit the same person for 7 times in a row even when using pepper spray + using higher Damage and Accuracy weapon?
Before you reply to me, check bug and issue forum, many experience the same problem.