The amount of damage you were able to do was also impacted right? Did your faction change perks from a war perk setup? Faction leads usually put higher stat boosts in war perks for wars
if it's unrelated hopefully it's fixed in bugs and issues. Its usually either xan cd, change in perks (merits or faction) or weapon changes causing it. Your weapon has higher accuracy so it's not that..
Your stats must have a modifier, in the fight log that you lost you hit for 0 damage. That happens if their defence is more than 14x your strength. If you were hitting and doing damage before and they haven't logged on since, the only explanation is your stats have a negative modifier or lost a positive modifier that was there before.
On your main index page there will be a box showing your battle stats, tap or click on the % after the numbers to see what's modifying it and by what %
Ched has upped the stats on inactive noobs to make haloween farming harder
Arhun[2799531] · #35
Same here, but I CAN hit, i just do 0 damage on EVERY hit. People do 0 dmg to me as well. I even tried targets I should one hit and still doing 0dmg. Something weird going on here.
I am currently experiencing this too. I already wasted 100 energy on four targets that I usually farm for xp. I cant land a single hit. When usually I would end them in just two turns. I have been farming this account for 3 days with no problems.
03:30:35 - 30/09/23 You used 25 energy attacking maverick1972 and defeated them (chain #1) [view] (BEFORE)
08:12:20 - 30/09/23 You used 25 energy attacking maverick1972 but lost going to the hospital for 0h 15m [view] (after) 09:36:18 - 30/09/23 You used 25 energy attacking Aceraven but lost going to the hospital for 0h 17m [view] (different account but I farm this too and I dont miss) 10:48:37 - 30/09/23 You used 25 energy attacking Aceraven but lost going to the hospital for 0h 23m [view]
Maybe there is a bug, certainly seems so. However, until staff gives some answers we can't say much anything. Actual spy reports and attackers exact stats would be helpful but haven't seen any yet.