up
Caribbean Trader!!
Started by D_BOSS [2736054] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
100% Cool Trader.100% Fast and Reliable. 100% Recommended.
up
up
Good lad
was fast and reliable prices do vary from item market but if don’t want to pay item market fees it’s worth it for the big money, all round Was a good service 9.5/10
When I needed to sell my brothers Kinsey so I could support my crack habit, this is the man I sold it to! Would highly recommend 10/10!
bump to my caribbean brother
Quick and Easy deal!
Super cool guy! Fair price . And fast. ??
This guy is a sigma male ?. He doesn't scam his customers like the other shitty traders.
.
He wont even scams a penny and Gives receipt before the trade ^_^.
.
He wont even scams a penny and Gives receipt before the trade ^_^.
Well that went super smooth. Very fair price. I like that. I'd do it again!!
-smooth transaction, pretty great trader-
Great trader great prices!!!
fast trades decent prices
Best trader, friendly too. I can vouch for this guy. Every trade went smoothly. This guy deserves a medal. I'll even buy this guy coffee or beer if I meet him IRL which I doubt we will ever meet irl lol. Anyway, best trader.
Dude sure friendly, fast payment thnks a lot
BUMP
Bump
yurrrr