Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Caribbean Trader!!

Started by D_BOSS [2736054] on in Trading Post.

54 replies · 511 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

T1PTOE [3066648]
was fast and reliable prices do vary from item market but if don’t want to pay item market fees it’s worth it for the big money, all round Was a good service 9.5/10
BULLY [2762673]
When I needed to sell my brothers Kinsey so I could support my crack habit, this is the man I sold it to! Would highly recommend 10/10!
RORONAxZORO [2955271]
This guy is a sigma male ?. He doesn't scam his customers like the other shitty traders.
.
He wont even scams a penny and Gives receipt before the trade ^_^.
Rizzler [3070368]
Best trader, friendly too. I can vouch for this guy. Every trade went smoothly. This guy deserves a medal. I'll even buy this guy coffee or beer if I meet him IRL which I doubt we will ever meet irl lol. Anyway, best trader.