Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nixies Ranch

Started by VOLDY [1868285] on in Faction Discussion.

11 replies · 662 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
42
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
VOLDY [1868285]
DO NOT join Nixies Ranch! They are a bunch of shady mf that will steal your money you made when you leave the faction!
Emotionaldamage [607333]
Pmsl righto you nut job. You got paid as soon I landed back in torn. Since you opened the conversation with threats instead of simply asking for your money, you can consider me a top bloke. You’re unstable and need help.
Emotionaldamage [607333]
It never happened. I was flying when she asked for her money. She cracked it because I wasn’t able to do it asap. I never have or will withhold someone’s belongings regardless of why they were booted from the faction.