Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump, looking to take a commission or two :)
help
I would love a forum sig! 600*100
You can see my profile for any ideas!
Woohoooo!!!
I'll start it as soon as I'm home from work! :)
Damn it you beat me too it
No rush, just glad I can add a PatchWork to my collection!
Open to take another one, if anyone is interested.
Runalfs has made me also ban 600x100 :) (sorry(im not the size sucks))
I call dibs before someone else gets in first
600x200 if you can
Space/nature or anything Mewtwo/Pokémon themed
UP
Bump
Why have you closed ?
Not good enough for commissions atm in my opinion.
Just gonna practice some more most likely :)
Your works quality bro, just keep at it and you'll get there with the confidence, still waiting on the link for mine so I can post it!
[image: i.imgur.com]Forgot you're normally on mobile, I'll just post it here lol. Sent you link in PM tho.
Thanks bro, love the piece :)
Ahh so you are the Phantom lol
This is a great sig man, really good!
Sick! Don't leave us already Patchwork you just got here :) Lot more bangers to drop!
[image: i.imgur.com]Made myself a lil something. Thought it was time to rep the faction on my profile lol.
Come back you lazy mofo
Why grave ?
KingABz told me to.