Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bars

Started by ChAD_gOOdMaN [3060927] on in Art & Literature.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
ChAD_gOOdMaN [3060927]
chadizzy in the hizzy feeling dizzy your mother here sucking on my glizzy while I jizzy after that I drank a fizzy then a fool said he tough and I said is he. Yo bitch on her kneesy acting tizzy so i slapped that bitch cuz i told her I was busy.