chadizzy in the hizzy feeling dizzy your mother here sucking on my glizzy while I jizzy after that I drank a fizzy then a fool said he tough and I said is he. Yo bitch on her kneesy acting tizzy so i slapped that bitch cuz i told her I was busy.
Bars
Started by ChAD_gOOdMaN [3060927] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
You're busy writtin shitty need to get on your work at the griddy cookin up burgers for the city
do better
no u