Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notepad sync issue

Started by KRobert [2038773] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

KRobert [2038773]
Please fix notepad...
1. Can't save anymore.
2. Letters started to appear in random sizes.

I can't post pics as I don't know how to do it, but multiple players complained in faction chat and I don't see any active bug reports.

PS.: Don't give a damn about Chat 2.0 (we have mail, so who cares about chat), but I need my notepad to keep track of my crime unique outcomes.
Maharball [2314085]
I have this bug too. When I change something in the subscribers notepad thingy, after a while it just changes the text back to the old style. Bet it has to do with multiple windows open and some sync-errors.
Awesome-O [2356036]
I too have... Well had as I've deleted them again ... Old notes I deleted ages ago
Why do you still have them backed up.... do we need to list GDPR here?
We delete we forget we move on
Don't need old things showing up again
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
1. Can't save anymore.

I am unable to reproduce this, is this happening for new Notes or changes are not getting saved for existing Notes? The data is getting saved for me in both cases.

2. Letters started to appear in random sizes.

I have confirmed this report on the topic.

Mentions: Notes saving formatted text

KRobert [2038773]
For the first one I have additional information. They save it separately on different devices. So on my phone I have one variation of my notes and on my laptop a different one.
I tried logging off from both and log in, but they are still different. It's like they are saved on the device directly, not on Torn.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Sync is working mostly okay for me, but I think there are some sync issues, one of the Notes that I created in the morning is not synced to my mobile device yet. But the Note created after that is synced correctly. I will edit the OP to remove already confirmed issues.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Passing along to James.

Thanks!
KRobert [2038773]
Another update... in the last 15 minutes or so, ALL the spaces between the text dissapeared. So now I have a huge block of text that I dont understand. :P
KRobert [2038773]
No , it's not, sorry..

The notes from my laptop and my phone are still different. I made some changes on my laptop notes yesterday, but my phone notes still don't have them.

Edit: it seems it's working. It just didn't save my last updates.