15 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 2 likes · Sync is working mostly okay for me, but I think there are some sync issues, one of the Notes that I created in the morning is not synced to my mobile device yet. But the Note created after that is …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I am unable to reproduce this, is this happening for new Notes or changes are not getting saved for existing Notes? The data is getting saved for me in both cases. I have confirmed this report on the topic.
I have this bug too. When I change something in the subscribers notepad thingy, after a while it just changes the text back to the old style. Bet it has to do with multiple windows open and some sync-errors.
I too have... Well had as I've deleted them again ... Old notes I deleted ages ago Why do you still have them backed up.... do we need to list GDPR here? We delete we forget we move on Don't need old things showing up again
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #5
1. Can't save anymore.
I am unable to reproduce this, is this happening for new Notes or changes are not getting saved for existing Notes? The data is getting saved for me in both cases.
For the first one I have additional information. They save it separately on different devices. So on my phone I have one variation of my notes and on my laptop a different one. I tried logging off from both and log in, but they are still different. It's like they are saved on the device directly, not on Torn.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #7
Sync is working mostly okay for me, but I think there are some sync issues, one of the Notes that I created in the morning is not synced to my mobile device yet. But the Note created after that is synced correctly. I will edit the OP to remove already confirmed issues.
Another update... in the last 15 minutes or so, ALL the spaces between the text dissapeared. So now I have a huge block of text that I dont understand. :P
There's a separate report for this issue, please do not lump up all issues in a single thread, it makes it difficult for players and devs to track the issues. Please edit out the post.