Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by BruisedKnuckles [2971046] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 292 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jswish97 [2081889]
Uhhh would have lost nothing that affects you during Halloween if you used your natural Energy before taking a Xanax ? Your level 20 I'm sure you know how stacking works ..?
Digitalwealth [3052159]
I always use all energy and nerve before starting a stacking session… However, that only works when you are starting… once you have started there is always a risk of losing the E that is there from the previous Pop… so to minimize losses all you can do is use all nerve… also obviously if not stacking use all E.

blessings have fun.
VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
is that all it takes to ruin your event? I'm well over 500 treats collected from hits this year and I'm flying to rehab after an OD as I write this, just stab harder with all your other sources of e
Con [2808115]
I thought this was pretty shitty lol. Last of the stack 24hours-ish before the event.

10:27:00 - 24/10/23 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 750 energy, 8 nerve and 4,525 happiness