.
Grave
Started by BruisedKnuckles [2971046] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Antril [3021498]
· 19 likes ·
Your first mistake is popping a Xanax with 130 energy left
Your first mistake is popping a Xanax with 130 energy left
Why isn't it fair?
Also classic mistake taking a xan with almost a full E bar.
Also classic mistake taking a xan with almost a full E bar.
Nothing wrong aside from not emptying e bar before taking xan
Uhhh would have lost nothing that affects you during Halloween if you used your natural Energy before taking a Xanax ? Your level 20 I'm sure you know how stacking works ..?
I always use all energy and nerve before starting a stacking session… However, that only works when you are starting… once you have started there is always a risk of losing the E that is there from the previous Pop… so to minimize losses all you can do is use all nerve… also obviously if not stacking use all E.
blessings have fun.
blessings have fun.
But did you die?
is that all it takes to ruin your event? I'm well over 500 treats collected from hits this year and I'm flying to rehab after an OD as I write this, just stab harder with all your other sources of e
I thought this was pretty shitty lol. Last of the stack 24hours-ish before the event.
10:27:00 - 24/10/23 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 750 energy, 8 nerve and 4,525 happiness
10:27:00 - 24/10/23 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 750 energy, 8 nerve and 4,525 happiness
Content deleted - moved to graveyard