Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NULL

Started by Jahkeet [3116624] on in Graveyard.

52 replies · 1.95k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

PMV [1577993]
Im surprised there's people that still lose to you even with 40 stats and a bit bewildered that they would hosp/mug you instead of leaving.
CockyNudist [2209950]
The health is a bitch for really new players to get through, especially with gas station perks Hosps/muggers idk, the only person who's gotten anything decent out of me in the last year was a guy who managed to buymug me when I forgot I had unsold tyro left in my bazaar.
PMV [1577993]
That'd work if you think they'll keep immediately hitting you but that's only good for a 5 min 'window.'
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
If you just have the attack window open and not actually attack, you can see when someone starts an attack on you or the person who's attack page you have open in the line logs.

It's fun when you're a high dex player with a smoke equipped and you see that someone is attacking you. Plenty of time to go and open an attack page and see who's waiting out the smoke.
Cthulhu [1616063]
Yeah, I guess this is assuming that OP is not just being dramatic and they are actually being hit as soon as they leave hospital lol
Timing is key with this one.
CockyNudist [2209950]
This works when a friend is watching your attack page, but if you're being hit and open up an attack on somebody else, it will usually just show "somebody" attacking you instead of a name, which switches to their name after they've hit you enough times to become unstealthed. I say usually, because I have rarely seen names show up briefly on the attack page, only for them to stealth the attack anyways.
Insane [351541]
Just wait until this horrendous event is over. Halloween is just a constant attack-o-thon. I'm sure the bosses think this is wonderful, but they don't actually play as new players. They don't know what it's like, so they just introduce a "game" where we all attack each other, without realizing that maybe some of us might be easier targets than they are.