Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous cowards

Started by dirtybastard [2984947] on in General Discussion.

83 replies · 2.6k views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

dirtybastard [2984947]
Okay, now I'm really pissed off with this messaged I've just received.

22:47:01 - 19/10/23 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: go eat shit, stupid bastard

Whoever you are, come clean and I'll let you off with a warning. Otherwise I'll ensure you never leave the hospital or can participate in any torn event ever.

I'm sick and tired of you anonymous cowards sending messages and expecting no consequences. Today, this changes.
Ninivah [1950421]
If you’re being harassed anonymously file a player report on yourself explaining the situation while providing necessary evidence. Staff will handle it from there.
Seba_Nile [1782274]
bruh staff dont even do anything about non anon harrassment, you think they give a crap about anon ones. I've been called racial slurs, terrorist the list goes on