Okay, now I'm really pissed off with this messaged I've just received.
22:47:01 - 19/10/23 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: go eat shit, stupid bastard
Whoever you are, come clean and I'll let you off with a warning. Otherwise I'll ensure you never leave the hospital or can participate in any torn event ever.
I'm sick and tired of you anonymous cowards sending messages and expecting no consequences. Today, this changes.
If you don't know who it is, how will you hosp them?
Would it have been fine if they said "go eat shit, dirty bastard" ?
If you’re being harassed anonymously file a player report on yourself explaining the situation while providing necessary evidence. Staff will handle it from there.
Look like they achieved what they want..piss you off that you complain in GD so others have a giggle aswell
bruh staff dont even do anything about non anon harrassment, you think they give a crap about anon ones. I've been called racial slurs, terrorist the list goes on
Just putting it out there if he ever needs it. Dunno if this warrants investigation.
Suck my grandfather clock nuts
That's alot of tough talk and you have no idea who it is lol
This is a canon event and I mustn't interfere
Yall be careful! This is "shove a DB up my furrie ass and shit it on your chain" season.
I didn't send you that, but I agree with whoever did. Now what?
Looks like they hit a nerve. Why don't you just ignore it and go on with your day?
"Anonymous cowards" - what, am I back on Slashdot? What year is this?
Well you are a dirty bastard!
Someone has a snuke up their snizz?
Bounty reveal
Edit: misread it lol..