Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

True or false

Started by NeoRobinFox [2862125] on in Fun & Games.

2,880 replies · 7.91k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 2,881 / 2,881 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DocFox [2664828]
True! I broke my collarbone when I was born. :o

The next person had a good mentor when first starting out on Torn. ^^
DocFox [2664828]
False, I've never ridden one before! Although my husband-wife on Torn has one, so I could ask him someday, perhaps...

The next person doesn't treat themselves as well as they treat others (and they SHOULD!).
Kiratea [3061877]
False, it’s a long time before it feels Christmasy here

The nest person is in possession of an unreturned library book
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
True? I know me. False that I wouldn't do that though, literally lost one of my kids loaned library books somewhere in the house.

The next person has never been to fed jail.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
True, never have no reason to go there

(Now watch as bogie scans my account for any wrongdoings to try and put me there lol)

The next person likes Mariah Carey and works in retail