Posts archived: 2,881 / 2,881 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
True! I broke my collarbone when I was born. :o
The next person had a good mentor when first starting out on Torn. ^^
True!! Bazoola was so kind and helpfull
The next person is in a Faction
True and I absolutely love it!
The next person is vegan
False.
The next person rides a donorcycle (motorcycle) often…
False, I've never ridden one before! Although my husband-wife on Torn has one, so I could ask him someday, perhaps...
The next person doesn't treat themselves as well as they treat others (and they SHOULD!).
True I feel so neglected.
The next person is already doing Xmas shopping.
False, it’s a long time before it feels Christmasy here
The nest person is in possession of an unreturned library book
False.
The next person knows bogie IRL and he would never do that.
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
· #389
True? I know me. False that I wouldn't do that though, literally lost one of my kids loaned library books somewhere in the house.
The next person has never been to fed jail.
True, never have no reason to go there
(Now watch as bogie scans my account for any wrongdoings to try and put me there lol)
The next person likes Mariah Carey and works in retail
False
the next person will be under level 50
Haba True am lvl 18
The next person has a job
False.
The next person has more than 200 posts in Torn.
True.
The next person has a bazaar.
False
The next peson just became active
False
The next person sleeps with a fan on.
True
The next person is a dog person
True
The next person is happy
True, maybe not happy, but at least fulfilled.
The next person prefers Kirk over Picard.
Flase, dont know what either of those are.
the next person uses diamond bladed knife as their melee