[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
[/background]
Delete
Started by TheComfyOne [2743208] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KingABz [1564719]
· 7 likes ·
The guy DM'ed me claiming the sig on my profile is copy and paste with just text on top of stocks. That's a Xzieo piece lol. These generator artists need to be educated, especially when they're thinking apparently my work … - KingABz [1564719]
· 3 likes ·
Probably could be doing something better But shitty AI threads does me nut in when there's no mention of it in the initial post Nothing to argue about brother, nothing to derail. Typing "turn this car into a waffle" doesn't … - KingABz [1564719]
· 2 likes ·
We can go off on a tirade but there was no mention of AI in the original post, which means a lot of people that don't know any better will assume its not system generated by typing into a box …
-
-
Fantastic art. Fast and friendly response. Hit this guy up. You won’t be disappointed.
Holy crap, do you also make forum sigs with this style?!
Top knotch. Love it!
This is a beautiful piece of work.
Exactly what I asked for; fantastic quality and an amazing price for such a stellar piece of work.
A lot of GFX people don't seem to use cars in any meaningful way in their work. This guy does cars. If you race at all (and who doesn't?) then trust me you need one of these.
See you on the track!
Exactly what I asked for; fantastic quality and an amazing price for such a stellar piece of work.
A lot of GFX people don't seem to use cars in any meaningful way in their work. This guy does cars. If you race at all (and who doesn't?) then trust me you need one of these.
See you on the track!
I had Comfy make me 23 images for use in my faction members' profiles, as faction based homor bars. He did supurb work, and was done in less than 2 days with all 23. Highly recommend him for graphics needs.
Here is an example of one of the banners he made:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here is an example of one of the banners he made:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Brother your menu has no prices.
What a difference between this image and the ones presented in the initial post.
I think it should be a mandatory rule to disclose that AI is being used to generate the artwork.
I think it should be a mandatory rule to disclose that AI is being used to generate the artwork.
I knew he used AI, but I also thought he did edit them very well with these awesome texts....
That banner he made for cynikal is nothing like that... damn.
Sad.
That banner he made for cynikal is nothing like that... damn.
Sad.
AI always needs to be disclosed. The poor guy who paid for 23 pieces and got that. Which isn't horrific, it's good honest work- but compared to the AI work at the start I would of been depressed receiving that
I appreciate you made a lot of those for free but you're clearly taking comissions as well. Please declare HEAVY/100% Ai use of all the front page graphics so unknowing souls don't order thinking you're making these yourself
I appreciate you made a lot of those for free but you're clearly taking comissions as well. Please declare HEAVY/100% Ai use of all the front page graphics so unknowing souls don't order thinking you're making these yourself
Firstly. I appreciate the feedback.
Secondly. While the art does rely heavily on A.I for a finished and rendered product, I have spent countless hours over nearly 8 months to form my own custom model with personally crafted weights and biases. The A.I is essentially an extension of my style that was formed by me. I generate with that model from sketches I create by hand (digitally) for every unique piece. These are made by myself.
Thirdly. My "comissions" are usually given pre-payment and I work for "tips" this ensures that the "customer" can value the end result on their own and pay according to their ability.
Lastly. Anyone who isnt happy with results is welcome to keep the image and their money. Its not about the cash for me, its about providing people with one-off, unique images that they enjoy. If they are happy, why would you convey "depression" for something they requested?
I will take your criticism and put a disclaimer in my forum post that highlights the efforts I do put in. Minimizing my efforts doesnt really benefit anyone.
Secondly. While the art does rely heavily on A.I for a finished and rendered product, I have spent countless hours over nearly 8 months to form my own custom model with personally crafted weights and biases. The A.I is essentially an extension of my style that was formed by me. I generate with that model from sketches I create by hand (digitally) for every unique piece. These are made by myself.
Thirdly. My "comissions" are usually given pre-payment and I work for "tips" this ensures that the "customer" can value the end result on their own and pay according to their ability.
Lastly. Anyone who isnt happy with results is welcome to keep the image and their money. Its not about the cash for me, its about providing people with one-off, unique images that they enjoy. If they are happy, why would you convey "depression" for something they requested?
I will take your criticism and put a disclaimer in my forum post that highlights the efforts I do put in. Minimizing my efforts doesnt really benefit anyone.
I was happy with mine...and I still am.
It's all down to personal taste really; I've seen work on here by people that I can see are great artists doing good work....but I just don't like their style; or I do like their style, but I may not like individual pieces they produce for various reasons, none of which reflect negatively upon their work.
KingABz may well have been depressed getting that work; but it wasn't done for him and he didn't get it. It was done for someone else and whether they are happy with the end result or not is up to them, not KingABz.
If they're happy with it, then that's their business.
It's all down to personal taste really; I've seen work on here by people that I can see are great artists doing good work....but I just don't like their style; or I do like their style, but I may not like individual pieces they produce for various reasons, none of which reflect negatively upon their work.
KingABz may well have been depressed getting that work; but it wasn't done for him and he didn't get it. It was done for someone else and whether they are happy with the end result or not is up to them, not KingABz.
If they're happy with it, then that's their business.
We can go off on a tirade but there was no mention of AI in the original post, which means a lot of people that don't know any better will assume its not system generated by typing into a box
I'm glad that person was happy with his 23 pieces, but that was almost a fluke. Runalf got the biggest collection of sigs I've seen and even he didn't realise these were heavy on AI, if he was the one to put 23 orders in based on the quality of the AI work he saw- and then received that hand crafted piece which is way off the quality levels boasted in the original post- he would also be depressed
Anyways glad OP mentioned the reliance on AI. Won't see me telling people don't order. But always declare, or else it looks like you're taking all the credit for the work AI is doing for you :)
Happy typing
I'm glad that person was happy with his 23 pieces, but that was almost a fluke. Runalf got the biggest collection of sigs I've seen and even he didn't realise these were heavy on AI, if he was the one to put 23 orders in based on the quality of the AI work he saw- and then received that hand crafted piece which is way off the quality levels boasted in the original post- he would also be depressed
Anyways glad OP mentioned the reliance on AI. Won't see me telling people don't order. But always declare, or else it looks like you're taking all the credit for the work AI is doing for you :)
Happy typing
I did recognize the AI stuff lol. But if its used as base and its edited, I dont mind that much. I just see it as an unique render.
-
Probably could be doing something better
But shitty AI threads does me nut in when there's no mention of it in the initial post
Nothing to argue about brother, nothing to derail. Typing "turn this car into a waffle" doesn't take 8 months of planning, neither does putting a few renders through a generator to produce those badges
But shitty AI threads does me nut in when there's no mention of it in the initial post
Nothing to argue about brother, nothing to derail. Typing "turn this car into a waffle" doesn't take 8 months of planning, neither does putting a few renders through a generator to produce those badges
-
What a truly shitty, pompous and bullying way to behave to a nice guy who's new to the forum.
The only person bothered by him selling his art on here was you.
You don't own the forum and you have no business telling people what to like or what to buy on here.
There's such a thing as DMs if you want to make your opinion known to the nice new guy who dropped by to sell or give away art (and the prices he was charging were truly pitiful even for full AI...which these were not.)
Spite has no place in Art.
You don't own it and it's not all about you....
...Karen.
The only person bothered by him selling his art on here was you.
You don't own the forum and you have no business telling people what to like or what to buy on here.
There's such a thing as DMs if you want to make your opinion known to the nice new guy who dropped by to sell or give away art (and the prices he was charging were truly pitiful even for full AI...which these were not.)
Spite has no place in Art.
You don't own it and it's not all about you....
...Karen.