Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Trading Post.

111 replies · 1.27k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 112 / 112 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Deathy [1844909]
Auctions tend to miss a lot of potential buyers, so for that reason I am happy to keep hold of it for me and my faction use until a buyer is found. If a buyer isn't found, I'll just keep it :)
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
The beauty of the RW market, one man’s gold is another man’s trash.




81 damage and 69 acc with a 1-2 fire rate and 61% weaken is definitely better than a 75 damage 64 acc 20-22% demoralise.
Deathy [1844909]
I use it with piercing ammo. With recoil pad I pull 1-2 round piercing shots. Usually gets 3x stacks of weaken in 4 rounds on average and then it shreds.

I often see people say 'OH yEah bUt SERO nEgATEs it'. Yeah, you just need to wait out the sero, that's it main draw back.

However if you're fighting a strong opponent, you wait out the needles anyway right?