B
SOLD
Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 112 / 112 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
B
B
B
B
Bump
Up
Put it up on auction!!
Auctions tend to miss a lot of potential buyers, so for that reason I am happy to keep hold of it for me and my faction use until a buyer is found. If a buyer isn't found, I'll just keep it :)
This is one of those sexy end game weapons that'll hold value.
Gl with sale my dude!
Gl with sale my dude!
Thank you mate :)
Up
Please dont spam bump. One bump an hour or when the post is on the second page is enough
This is a good one, but weaken and conserve don't make it better than a Gold-AK.
Its a nice weapon but not OP. Who ended up buying it?
The beauty of the RW market, one man’s gold is another man’s trash.
81 damage and 69 acc with a 1-2 fire rate and 61% weaken is definitely better than a 75 damage 64 acc 20-22% demoralise.
81 damage and 69 acc with a 1-2 fire rate and 61% weaken is definitely better than a 75 damage 64 acc 20-22% demoralise.
It hasn't been sold yet D3vl :)
the 2-4 fire rate already factors in conserve, is 1-2 with recoil pad+edu or? If so I may be missing some EDUs lol
I use it with piercing ammo. With recoil pad I pull 1-2 round piercing shots. Usually gets 3x stacks of weaken in 4 rounds on average and then it shreds.
I often see people say 'OH yEah bUt SERO nEgATEs it'. Yeah, you just need to wait out the sero, that's it main draw back.
However if you're fighting a strong opponent, you wait out the needles anyway right?
I often see people say 'OH yEah bUt SERO nEgATEs it'. Yeah, you just need to wait out the sero, that's it main draw back.
However if you're fighting a strong opponent, you wait out the needles anyway right?
You are correct, 1-2 with math edu and recoil pad.